The International Journal of Engineering & Information Technology (IJEIT) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles every 6 months.The aim of IJEIT is to provide information that enhances performance of engineering , computer engineering and technology science and strengthening the crooks to make smarter decisions, provide better care and from time to time make innovative discoveries that enhance the limitation associated with knowledge of advancement.
The International Journal of Engineering and Information Technology (IJEIT) publishes innovative research work in the form of articles and notes concerned with engineering, computer science, and information technology. All manuscripts published are made available online for viewing and downloading free of charge.
IJEIT is an international online journal operated by a team of scientists in academia who are specialized in engineering and computer science and technology. IJEIT accepts original research work for publication after peer reviews on semi-annual basis.
The aim of IJEIT is to provide information that enhances performance of Engineering, Computer Engineering and Technology Science and strengthening the crooks to make smarter decisions, provide better care and from time to time make innovative discoveries that enhance the limitation associated with knowledge of advancement.
- Paper will be blinded for peer-reviewed process.
- Fast Reviewing time ( the process is 4-6 weeks).
- Publication frequency : two issues / year.
- Excellent editor standards.
- Accepted papers will be available free online for all universities / institutions.
- Authors are invited to submit papers through E-mail at IJEIT.email@example.com
- All papers are reviwed independently from our tevhnology expert and author will get their acceptance / rejection notification after peer reviewed.
- All authors will recieve their certificate of publication within a couple of weeks of publication.
IJEIT is published in two issues per volume. A subscription order form is provided in this issue.
Electronic PDF files:
Papers are available for downloads from Website: ijeit.misuratau.edu.ly
Neither the editor nor the publisher can accept responsibility for opinions expressed neither in the International Journal of Engineering and Information Technology nor in any of its special publications.